There are clear elements that distinguish software-based gambling from live gambling. The first thing to be aware of when playing live Blackjack is that you are playing against a real dealer. This means that the moves are handled in an analogue fashion. Otherwise, when you play against digital software you play against computer algorithms, we have to mention that in this case card counting is meaningless because the results are generated by RNG (Random Number Generator). We must also highlight the realistic experience of the live versions. Excellent graphics and sound quality dazzle in these rooms.
Blackjack house edge
Blackjack is among the games that offer the least amount of house advantage. Depending on the version you play, the house edge can vary from 0.2 to a maximum of 2%. In addition, the right strategies or techniques used by the player manage to decrease this value. With them you will generate higher odds.
In Blackjack there are several strategies that you can apply to improve your chances. Among the most popular are:
- Card counting – this strategy assigns values to groups of decks of cards and after each hand is over, the cards are added together. If the result is positive, you have a better chance of winning.
- Splitting with Aces or Eights – this technique reduces the risk of overshooting and at the same time increases your chances of winning.
- Stand with 17 points – if your hand totals 17 points or more, it is not advisable to draw an additional card.
- Martingale – this strategy tells you to double your bet if you lose and go back to your initial bet if you win.
Tips for playing Blackjack online
Before playing Blackjack online, you will need to take into account certain important elements:
- Play at licensed casinos with proper licenses and permits.
- Check that they offer a version of Blackjack that you are proficient in.
- Compare bonuses and promotions
- Set a budget for your wagering
- Choose games from reputable providers
Blackjack gaming software providers
Today, several companies have taken it upon themselves to develop outstanding versions of online Blackjack. While these games demonstrate excellent graphics and easy gameplay, the most important thing is their transparency. These well-known companies have all the necessary regulations in place to promote fair gaming and protect the player. Some of these companies are:
Play Blackjack on your mobile
Most online casinos provide several ways to access them from your mobile device. You can download an application or play Blackjack or any other game directly from your mobile browser. This way you will be able to access the game anytime, anywhere:
- During leisure hours;
- On the way to work;
- In a waiting room;
- From your home or office.
Real money games vs. free games
Among the options presented on the various websites, you can play Blackjack for free or for real money. Playing for free can help you in addition to being fun, because with this option you can practice your strategy. This way you will get better results when playing for real money.
Now, by playing for real money you will have several advantages, since it is possible to generate profits. You will also have access to various bonuses and promotions that can help you to increase your capital. You will also enjoy the unparalleled live gaming experience, something you won’t find in the free versions.
Blackjack is a casino game whose peculiarity is that the player’s skills certainly influence the outcome. In addition, it also offers as a favourable factor a minimal house edge. The more you practice your strategy, the better chance you have of winning.
Technological advances have made it possible for you to play live and direct. And yes, against a real dealer. A highly realistic experience that in turn allows you to apply better techniques. Another advantage is being able to play via mobile, giving you instant access from anywhere.